Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm in L.O.V.E ??

Cinta Antara Kita
Dan Sebenarnya
Pergi
Terlanjur Cinta
Lucky
Cinta Sempurna
Love Is Only A feeling
Aku Bukan Untukmu
First Cut Is The Deepest
Aku Dan Dirimu

I dunno why these are the songs yg aku lyn lately.. nk kate i'm in love.. hurm,ntahlar.. but, those songs bwat aku rase di awang-awangan..makes me feel like i'm flying freely in the sky..and get me blown away from my hectic mind..I love those feelings..How I wish I could be loved again..How I wish I could love sumone again..How I wish I can tell someone that I love, just what I'm thinkin of... If tomorrow never comes...

Huh..Life is not as easy as making a sandwich.. How come it is so hard 2 tell sumone yg aku bukan untukmu..and why it is so easy utk kte terlanjur cinta dgn die yg sudah dimilki..sumtimes I felt like everything was unfair 4 me..nevermind, love is only a feeling..I should know that I'm so lucky to have everybody that owez be with me thru my sadness n happiness..cinta antara kita mungkin takkan kesampaian..aku dan dirimu are not meant 2 be together..

Dan sebenarnya, being as friend is much2 more worth it if we can appreciate each other.. Cinta sempurna yg di idam2kan only can be gain after being as gud fren..after we know that we are differents..and after we know the weaknesses n strength of each other..jika dia pergi after knowing all those things, die bkn lar sumone that we search for..

As for me, the first cut is the deepest..for sumone who 'maybe' I fall for, our journey is just been started.. your sudden appearance has brought me to my deepest thought..however, nothing's gonna be changed..I love being as what I am now..I have some of very gud frens that I know will stand behind me whenever I fall..
p/s : umar
diddy
jon (bkn name sbnar..hehe..u know who r u)
adah
ayie
syahir
nox
* I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH..<3

2 comments: